Tuesday, April 2, 2013
A Letter to my Second Born
You're finally here. I didn't think you'd ever get here. You definitely gave me more of a run than your brother. We'll see if that is a sign of things to come. A couple years ago, I decided I wanted to start a blog to share some things with your brother. Now that you're here too, I wanted to do the same for you. Some of the entries might be similar to his, some might be very different, there might even be some that are the exact same. All I can say for now is that I'm glad you're here and sad at the same time. I'm never going to be able to feel like I can protect you the same as I could while you were in my belly, I'm never going to feel you kick me. I'm also never going to be so sick I can't hold anything down, or in so much pain I beg your dad to hit me on the head to knock me out. Just know that even with all the complications, I'm glad you're here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment