Boy, you are growing so fast. I swear, even faster that William. By the time you were 3 months, you had 2 teeth. You'll be 5 months old in 4 days, and you have 3 bottom teeth and 4 more top teeth that are going to break through any day. You and your brother are very similar, but you're very different. I think you're going to be the sensitive one. You don't like to be left in a room alone for long. When you go to Nana's house, you refuse to eat, but then scream like you're dying when I get there for a bottle. You're not as out going as your brother so far. You remind me of me. Once you're comfortable, you're happy and a bundle of action, but until then you're cautious and reserved. When I was a Freshman in college, I tried my hand at stand up during
open mic night at my dorm. What resulted was something so bad that the
next year, a NEW Freshman asked if I was "that girl who bombed." I can
honestly say I was glad that none of my friends were able to make it,
and I wish I had been drunk... at least then I would have had an excuse.
But, I did it. While I'd never do it again, I did at least attempt it
once... and never want to speak of it again. Which brings me to lesson 6.
Learn to laugh AT yourself. Someday, you're going to do something so
mortifying you'll never want to talk about it again. The only way your
going to be able to look yourself in the mirror the next day if you
learn to laugh at whatever dumb thing you did. If you learn to laugh at
yourself, you'll be able to let others laugh too... just make sure you
don't do it on tape. :) No embarrassment is so bad you'll die. Don't let those embarrassments be the reason you don't have fun in life. Everyone has done something they're embarrassed about, so don't let it keep you down.
No comments:
Post a Comment